|Marshes Hill Toposcope. Grid Ref: SJ 905 548||Spectacular September sky|
|Knypersley Resevoir||Knypersley Tower|
Knypersley reservoir was constructed in around 1830 as a supply feed to the Cauldon canal. It is a popular fishing venue and has bream, roach, carp and pike. It lies close to the source of the Trent and water flows from it into the stream known as the Head of Trent.
The Warden's tower was built by John Bateman of Biddulph Grange in 1828 and it remained in use as a cottage until the 1950s.