|What does it say on the blue plaque?||School of 1833: Girls & Infants entrance on the left,
Boys on the right
|The Local Hostelry||All Saints, Milwich|
All Saints at Milwich has a nave of purple brick built in 1792. The windows are Victorian. The tower is of the 15th century and it is believed that it stood at the NW corner of the original medieval nave, which collapsed in 1791. The church has a bell of 1409, the oldest dated bell in Staffordshire.
The Buildings of England, Staffordshire, by Nikolaus Pevsner, Penguin,
1974, ISBN 0 14 071046 9
The Old Parish Churches of Staffordshire, by Mike Salter, Folly Publications, 1996, ISBN 1871731 25 8
The King's England, Staffordshire, by Arthur Mee, Hodder and Stoughton, London, first published in 1937.