1. Mortality and Disease Statistics from the Gentleman's Magazine for the 18th and early 19th centuries
2. Some Population Data for the 18th and 19th centuries.
3. Mortality Statistics from the Annual Reports of the Registrar General and Office of National Statistics
3a. England and Wales for 1846.
3b. Male Infant Mortality in Lancashire, Cheshire and Staffordshire in 1846
3c. A comparison of the age at death in 1735, 1846, 1900 and 1997.
4. Data from Parish Registers: Whalley and Altham in Lancashire
5. Mortality in Cheshire in the 1838-1844
6. Causes of Death in England and Wales 1839, compared to those in 1900 and 1997.