Whitly Court in Worcestershire is a magnificent ruin in a spectacular park. The house was built in the 18th and 19th centuries, reaching its peak in the 1850s after extensive modification by the 1st Earl of Dudley. It was destroyed by fire in 1937. It is now in the care of English Heritage. There are walks in the park with superb views of the gardens and house and behind the house is what is claimed to be the finest Baroque church in England, together with a fine tearoom.
Photo album created with Web Album Generator