|St. Michaels, North Rode||Screen and Chancel|
|Tiles in the nave||The Daintry Hall|
St. Michael's in North Rode was built in 1845 by C. & J. Trubshaw. The village hall, called the Daintry Hall was built in 1835 and presented to the parish of North Rode by Commander Michael Daintry in memory of his father, George Percival Daintry, the last squire of North Rode. It is now used by a playgroup. Arthur Mee notes that the panels of the altar with lilies, a vine and a cross were carved by a local (unnamed) lady.
The King's England - Cheshire by Arthur Mee, published by Hodder and Stoughton in 1938, fully revised & edited by E. T. Long in 1968, SBN 340 00075 9
The Buildings of England, Cheshire, by Nikolaus Pevsner and Edward Hubbard, Yale University Press, 2003, ISBN 0 300 09588 0